At numa we believe in a much needed simplicity and delight in the traditional hospitality industry, so we’re building a new way. We’re developing innovative technologies to establish and operate a new lifestyle apartment category in the world’s most vibrant neighbourhoods. We build a wholly digital and personalised guest journey without the need for human interaction, a data-driven automated revenue management system, and a platform to automate 80% of hospitality processes. We’re bringing some soul to travel and want you to join us on the journey.
About The Role
As our Chief of Staff, you will be responsible for enabling our senior leadership team and executing on key strategic projects at numa. Your role includes running effective leadership meetings, collaborating cross-functionally, and driving initiatives across the organisation. You will have the ability to make a real impact on the business performance whilst shaping your career and gain experience in a fast-evolving industry. You will:
- Work closely with our our CEO and leadership team on strategic projects and be involved in key decision making
- Coordinate leadership meetings, company performance cycles and board meetings to move the company forward
- Create data driven recommendations by accessing, analyzing, and synthesizing large data sets
- Lead and execute key strategic projects end-to-end and help define the overall company strategy
Working with leadership to deliver, monitor, and communicate progress toward goals
Collaborate cross functionally to unblock, unlock and drive change. Enable transparent communication and alignment across the whole organization
Run our company-wide OKR process and facilitate accomplishment of 90% of our key initiatives on time
Increase buy-in to our strategic roadmap and decision-making across the organization (based on eNPS surveys)
Increase decision-making speed and quality in the leadership team (based on team perception)
Develop a strategic roadmap for additional growth opportunities for numa
Own strategic projects as an internal project manager on behalf of the senior leadership team.
We encourage you to apply even if you don’t think you meet all of the below criteria. We care most that you are excited about the role and our mission, and are willing to learn. Ideally, you:
- Have successfully completed your studies (Bachelor’s or Master’s degree)
- Have previous experience in at least one of the following: fast growth startup, business operations role in tech, top-tier management consulting, investment banking, or private equity
- Have at least 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Have strong organizational talent and leadership skills
- Are characterized by a strategic and analytical way of thinking. Advanced Excel and / or SQL skills is a big plus.
- Are reliable, accurate, and independent in your way of working
About Our Offer
numa values the diversity of the people it hires and serves. Diversity at our company means fostering a workplace in which individual differences are recognized, appreciated, respected and responded to in ways that fully develop and utilize each person’s talents and strengths. We therefore welcome applications from people of all races, ethnicities, disability statuses, ages, religions, gender identities, and sexual orientations.
- Join an agile work environment with flat hierarchies where your ideas make an impact from the very beginning
- Build your own success story based on what you do well and how you want to grow
- Earn a competitive salary
- Make the most of our flexible working hours and work from home flexibility
- Choose the tools you work with from our selection of office equipment and software
- Maintain and improve your mental wellness with a monthly Calm subscription on us
- Elevate your fitness with a free Gympass subscription or monthly gym stipend
- Get to know your internationally diverse team during our events and retreats
- We want you to understand our product so upon your start, you’ll get to spend a night at your nearest numa stay!
*For more information on the processing of your personal data, please see our Privacy Notice.