numa is a hospitality brand offering uniquely designed apartments for the modern traveller. We develop and operate a new category of lifestyle apartments whether it is for your weekend city trip, business travel or temporary home. Our uniquely designed apartments are located in the most exciting neighbourhoods and cities, that will make you feel like a local. numa offers you a consistent quality and guest experience no matter where your next trip will take you. To achieve our mission, we are building a proprietary technology and data platform connecting hospitality services, real estate and guest experiences.
About The Role
Reporting directly to the Head of Growth, you will optimise our content to communicate the numa product to a wide range of audiences. You are a natural storyteller and position numa as an industry leader in hospitality and in this role you will collaborate with different teams to find interesting angles & storylines to tell numa's unique story. In this role, you will:
- Create English & German content for Real Estate (primary) and Corporate Sales (secondary) including; newsletters, case studies, website & landing pages and paid social content
- Establish a content calendar to increase awareness with new & re-engage existing network
- Find new and creative ways to articulate numa's corporate product
- Work to professionalise our B2B communication styles and approach
We encourage you to apply even if you don’t think you meet all of the below criteria. We care most that you are excited about the role and our mission, and are willing to learn. Ideally, you have:
- 3 + years in content marketing
- Fluency in English & German (written)
- Self-starter, ability to self-organise and work independently
- High attention to detail
- Ability to manage and collaborate with many different stakeholders
- An openness to discourse and different angles
About Our Offer
numa values the diversity of the people it hires and serves. Diversity at our company means fostering a workplace in which individual differences are recognised, appreciated, respected and responded to in ways that fully develop and utilise each person’s talents and strengths. We therefore welcome applications from people of all races, ethnicities, disability statuses, ages, religions, gender identities, and sexual orientations. *For more information on the processing of your personal data, please see our Privacy Notice.
- Join an agile work environment with flat hierarchies where your ideas make an impact from the very beginning
- Build your own success story based on what you do well and how you want to grow
- Make the most of our flexible working hours and work from home flexibility
- Choose the tools you work with from our selection of office equipment and software
- Maintain and improve your mental wellness with a monthly Calm subscription on us
- Elevate your fitness with a free Gympass subscription or monthly gym stipend
- Get to know your internationally diverse team during our events and retreats
- We want you to understand our product so upon your start, you'll get to spend a night at your nearest numa stay!