numa values the diversity of the people it hires and serves. Diversity at our company means fostering a workplace in which individual differences are recognized, appreciated, respected and responded to in ways that fully develop and utilise each person’s talents and strengths.
About The Role
As our Asset Manager, you will build up our real estate asset management function. Your role includes streamlining internal resources (across finance, expansion, and operations) and being the interface with external institutional partners. You will be able to make a real impact on business performance while shaping your career and gaining experience in a fast-evolving industry.
Be responsible for monitoring & analyzing KPIs and contractual agreements of the property portfolio (topline, cost items, indexation, contract extensions, deposits, etc.)
Be the main interface with our (institutional) real estate partners about the current and projected performance of the portfolio, especially for management agreements
Push internal stakeholders in revenue, operations and finance on their property P&L ownership, keeping them accountable and aligned with the budget
Own the performance reporting process and communication to internal & external stakeholders
Support our operations team in resolving maintenance issues with the real estate partner by pursuing conflicts with legal counsel if necessary
Assist in the budgeting and negotiation process for CAPEX projects in our existing portfolio
Monitor costs and budgeting at property level and report these to the management and property owners
Benchmark contract conditions and renegotiate terms that can be optimized
Have strong interfaces to the operational, expansion and legal team, while directly reporting to our CFO
- Supercharge our relationship with (institutional) partners measured by landlord NPS, number of repeat deals from existing partners, and our real estate brand perception.
- Increase our portfolio performance by uncovering opportunities for optimization, measured by bottom-line impact
- Increase financial ownership and accountability for performances within the organization, measured by forecasting accuracy and perceived ownership
- Build up & streamline processes around reporting, communication, and conflict resolution across our portfolio
- Feedback learnings and insights into our underwriting process and expansion strategy
- Bachelor’s or master's degree in business, finance, real estate or a related field
- You have at least 3-5 years of professional experience in the field of asset management / real estate
- Ideally you have experience with USALI accounting standards
- You are ready to work hard in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- You work independently and are characterized by strong analytical skills (strong knowledge of Excel is required)
About Our Offer
numa values the diversity of the people it hires and serves. Diversity at our company means fostering a workplace in which individual differences are recognised, appreciated, respected and responded to in ways that fully develop and utilise each person’s talents and strengths. We therefore welcome applications from people of all races, ethnicities, disability statuses, ages, religions, gender identities, and sexual orientations.
- Join an agile work environment with flat hierarchies where your ideas make an impact from the very beginning
- Build your own success story based on what you do well and how you want to grow
- Make the most of our flexible working hours and work from home flexibility
- Choose the tools you work with from our selection of office equipment and software
- Maintain and improve your mental wellness with a monthly Calm subscription on us
- Elevate your fitness with a free Gympass subscription or monthly gym stipend
- Get to know your internationally diverse team during our events and retreats
- We want you to understand our product so upon your start, you'll get to spend a night at your nearest numa stay! Additionally, we offer an employee discount at all of our properties.
- For more information on the processing of your personal data, please see our Privacy Notice.