At numa we believe in a much needed simplicity and delight in the traditional hospitality industry, so we’re building a new way. We’re developing innovative technologies to establish and operate a new lifestyle apartment category in the world’s most vibrant neighbourhoods. We build a wholly digital and personalised guest journey without the need for human interaction, a data-driven automated revenue management system, and a platform to automate 80% of hospitality processes. We’re bringing some soul to travel and want you to join us on the journey.
About The Role
We are seeking a proactive and organized Creative Project Manager to join our team. Reporting to the Creative Lead, you will be responsible for managing the physical and digital projects that our Creative team work on, as well as owning the production of our distribution and lifestyle shoots. You will be the main point of contact for our Creative team across departments, ensuring that our projects run smoothly from start to finish.
Objectives & Key Responsibilities
Project Management: Managing the physical and digital projects that the Creative team partakes in will be the biggest part of your role
Shoot Production: You will own the production of our distribution and lifestyle shoots, from sourcing talent and hiring freelancers to arranging the set
Cross-Departmental Collaboration: You will be the point of contact for the Creative Team across departments, ensuring that projects are on track and deadlines are met
Timeline Management: You will be responsible for creating and managing project timelines, making sure that all deliverables are completed on time and within scope
Creative Briefing: You will work closely with the Creative team to develop and deliver project briefs, ensuring that all deliverables meet the needs of the project stakeholders
Resource Allocation: Alongside the Creative Lead, you will be responsible for allocating resources, including staff, freelancers, and equipment, to ensure that projects are adequately staffed and resourced
Risk Management: You will be responsible for identifying and mitigating potential project risks, working with stakeholders to address any issues that arise during the project lifecycle
We encourage you to apply even if you don't think you meet all of the below criteria. We care most that you are excited about the role and our mission, and are willing to learn. Ideally, you have:
- Experience in a Creative Agency or in-house is preferred, but not mandatory. We are looking for someone who is eager to learn and grow with our team
- Process-Obsessed: You will be following established processes while keeping an analytical mindset and trying to spot gaps where the process could be optimized
- Knowledge in the Creative Field: You have knowledge of the creative field, including design, photography, and video production
- Proactive: You are a self-starter who takes initiative and is always looking for ways to improve processes and outcomes
- Good interpersonal skills: To build high trust relationships and communicate with other stakeholders
- Organized: You have strong organizational skills and can manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Software: Familiarity with Asana, Notion, Google Docs, and the Adobe Suite is preferred
About Our Offer
- Join an agile work environment with flat hierarchies where your ideas make an impact from the very beginning
- Build your own success story based on what you do well and how you want to grow
- Make the most of our flexible working hours and work from home flexibility
- Choose the tools you work with from our selection of office equipment and software
- Maintain and improve your mental wellness with a monthly Calm subscription on us
- Elevate your fitness with a free Gympass subscription or monthly gym stipend
- Get to know your internationally diverse team during our events and retreats
- We want you to understand our product so upon your start, you'll get to spend a night at your nearest numa stay!
numa values the diversity of the people it hires and serves. Diversity at our company means fostering a workplace in which individual differences are recognised, appreciated, respected and responded to in ways that fully develop and utilise each person’s talents and strengths. We therefore welcome applications from people of all races, ethnicities, disability statuses, ages, religions, gender identities, and sexual orientations.*For more information on the processing of your personal data, please see our Privacy Notice.