numa is a hospitality brand offering uniquely designed apartments for the modern traveller. We develop and operate a new category of lifestyle apartments whether it is for your weekend city trip, business travel or temporary home. Our uniquely designed apartments are located in the most exciting neighbourhoods and cities, that will make you feel like a local. numa offers you a consistent quality and guest experience no matter where your next trip will take you. To achieve our mission, we are building a proprietary technology and data platform connecting hospitality services, real estate and guest experiences.
About The Role
We are looking for a motivated hospitality enthusiast to join our Operations Team in Berlin. Reporting to our Group Quality Manager, you will work behind the scenes to ensure the execution of all numa operations initiatives and processes. You will be responsible to support operational task forces for takeovers / new launches/ merger & acquisition integrations etc.Your Objectives
In this role, you will:
- Synchronise and coordinate the execution of all numa operations initiatives and processes
- Drive consistency in all internal processes, standard developments and operations initiatives
- Proactively develop and drive a numa perspectives on ESG by establishing data collection and professional reporting processes
- Execute project-related operational initiatives continuously improving quality and scalability within the operations department
- Support operational task forces for takeovers / new launches/ merger & acquisition integrations as well as other operational required task forces
- Coordinate and shape centralised numa operations functions, ensuring legal compliance and data completion
- Ensuring continuous high-level overview reporting of critical operational initiatives towards Operations leadership
- Establish channels of communication and alignment across the department to identify and flag any issues that would prevent us from progressing towards our strategic objectives
- Develop new processes to establish a numa perspective on ESG reporting. Ensure best practices are shared within the Operations Team and numa organization
- Prepare, edit, and review communications/presentations at key internal meetings and events such as monthly strategy calls, townhall, regular operations workshops, offsites and other operational content/ analyses
- You will develop effective strategic communication materials and establish well-designed communication channels and templates
At least C1 level German language skills are mandatory this position
First experience in high-level quality-driven operations roles
Solid understanding of operational on-the-ground hands-on experiences
First exposure to project management and process execution managing several stakeholders towards a common timeline and execution roadmap
Excellent and proactive project management, and communication skills
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously
Passion for hospitality and a commitment to delivering an exceptional guest experience and consistency
We offer a competitive salary, a benefits package, and a dynamic work environment. If you are a talented and passionate security professional looking for a new challenge, we encourage you to apply
About Our Offer
numa values the diversity of the people it hires and serves. Diversity at our company means fostering a workplace in which individual differences are recognised, appreciated, respected and responded to in ways that fully develop and utilise each person’s talents and strengths. We therefore welcome applications from people of all races, ethnicities, disability statuses, ages, religions, gender identities, and sexual orientations.
- Join an agile work environment with flat hierarchies where your ideas make an impact from the very beginning
- Build your own success story based on what you do well and how you want to grow
- Choose the tools you work with from our selection of office equipment and software
- Maintain and improve your mental wellness with a monthly Calm subscription on us
- Elevate your fitness with a free Gympass subscription or monthly gym stipend
- Get to know your internationally diverse team during our events and retreats
- We want you to understand our product so upon your start, you'll get to spend a night at your nearest numa stay!
*For more information on the processing of your personal data, please see our Privacy Notice.