numa is disrupting the traditional hospitality industry with a completely new approach to technology while developing a worldwide consumer brand. We establish and operate a new lifestyle apartment category perfect for any journey, whether you need a weekend getaway, a remote-working change of scenery, or a temporary home in a new city. Located in Europe’s most vibrant and exciting neighbourhoods and cities, our unashamedly original apartments emphasize consistent quality and local heritage empowered by modern technology.
About The Role
On top of our physical locations, we build a wholly digital and personalized guest journey without the need for human interaction, a data-driven automated revenue management system, and a platform to automate 80% of hospitality processes.
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced and ambitious Product Manager who wants to have broad ownership and responsibility for the heart of our business: the excellence of our virtual guest experience. As the PM for the Travel Experience domain, you will be responsible for managing the guest-facing journey post booking, from pre-arrival to departure, as well as post-stay experience. This includes managing communications and the mobile app besides our web product. However, excellence is only the baseline. We expect this role to go beyond that and consider how to provide a 6-star-plus experience by personalizing it or integrating curated recommendations.
What you'll accomplish:
- Spearhead the discovery, ideation, and launch of innovative hospitality products and features that elevate the guest experience across all touchpoints. With a focus on self-service enablement, curated recommendations, personalizations, and other initiatives, you will foster long-term guest loyalty
- You will be a key player in a highly competent product trio with clear ownership and responsibility for web, mobile app, and WhatsApp-based products
- Analyze user feedback, market trends, and the competitive landscape to identify opportunities and strategies for product enhancements and new offerings
- Define and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the success of product initiatives, and use data-driven insights to continually optimize the product
- Cultivate a deep understanding of the hospitality industry and emerging technologies to ensure that our product offerings remain at the forefront of innovation
- Promote a customer-centric approach to product development, ensuring that user needs are exceeded at every stage of the product lifecycle
- Foster open communication and alignment between stakeholders, effectively communicating product vision and goals to all involved parties
- Exhibit leadership qualities to manage and mentor junior product managers and other team members, fostering a culture of continuous learning and professional development
We encourage you to apply even if you don't think you meet all of the below criteria. We care most that you are excited about the role and our mission, and are willing to learn.
Ideally, you bring:
- 5+ years of experience as a product manager with an extreme passion and sense for the user's experience and communication
- Demonstrable experience on end-consumer-focused products instead of pure B2B/SaaS experience. Prior experience or a big passion for the travel or hospitality sector is a plus
- Strong knowledge of agile development methodologies, discovery & ideation techniques, and project management.
- Ability and willingness to dig through quantitative data on our product analytics tools as well as directly in our data warehouse. Looker, Tableau, and brief SQL knowledge are a clear plus
- Proven experience in product strategy development and road mapping within your domain, matching company objectives with end-user needs
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills, with the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships across multiple teams and disciplines
About Our Offer
numa values the diversity of the people it hires and serves. Diversity at our company means fostering a workplace in which individual differences are recognised, appreciated, respected and responded to in ways that fully develop and utilise each person’s talents and strengths. We therefore welcome applications from people of all races, ethnicities, disability statuses, ages, religions, gender identities, and sexual orientations. ***For more information on the processing of your personal data, please see our*For more information on the processing of your personal data, please see our Privacy Notice.
- Join an agile work environment with flat hierarchies where your ideas make an impact from the very beginning
- Build your own success story based on what you do well and how you want to grow
- Make the most of our flexible working hours and work from home flexibility
- Choose the tools you work with from our selection of office equipment and software
- Maintain and improve your mental wellness with a monthly Calm subscription on us
- Elevate your fitness with a free Gympass subscription or monthly gym stipend
- Get to know your internationally diverse team during our events and retreats
- We want you to understand our product so upon your start, you'll get to spend a night at your nearest numa stay!