Bring some soul to travel. Whether you’re on a weekend trip or looking to work-from-anywhere, numa’s got you covered. Our apartments are located in the most exciting neighborhoods and cities, with an emphasis on consistent quality, inspiring design and local heritage. Together with powerful in-house technology, we’re creating a digital guest journey to disrupt the traditional hospitality industry. Let’s create the next generation of travel.
Numa is a hospitality brand, offering uniquely designed apartments for the modern traveller. We develop and operate a new category of lifestyle apartments whether it is for your weekend city trip, business travel or temporary home.
Our uniquely designed apartments are located in the most exciting neighbourhoods and cities, that will make you feel like a local. Numa offers you consistent quality and guest experience no matter where your next trip will take you.
To achieve our mission, numa is building proprietary technology and data platform connecting hospitality services, real estate and guest experiences.
In this mission-critical role, you and your colleagues are responsible for all general and individual guest requests (leisure and corporate) and manage all individual guest reservations across all our European locations. You and the team are the first and only point of contact for all our guests and you are in charge of ensuring that every guest feels welcome and assisted in a friendly and efficient manner. In this role you will work very closely together with internal key stakeholders and other departments.
- Be responsible for all guest communications and reservations for all numa properties in the European market
- Quick and professional handling and managing of guest requests from individual and corporate guests in an efficient, friendly and competent way via phone, WhatsApp, text message, email and on multiple booking platforms
- Execution of different kinds of tasks including complaint management, reporting any kind of issues to the respective departments, overbooking- and relocation processes, etc.
- Be responsible for follow-up processes internally, with guests and other departments
- Assisting with the continuous improvement of internal processes within the Guest Experience department
- Flexibility to work on weekends, from a home office or in the HQ in Berlin
- Completed undergraduate or postgraduate diploma with a background in business administration, hospitality management or related field and / or
- Proven track record of Customer / Guest Experience / Success / Support in a fast-paced work environment, ideally in a customer-facing or hospitality setting
- Experience in effectively and empathetically comprehending and resolving complex issues
- Outstanding verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work under high pressure and in a structured way
- Over average multi-tasking skills
- Be able to take responsibility and work independently and within a team likewise
- Excellent German (min. C1 level in speaking, writing and reading) and English skills requiredAdditional language skills a plus (preferably Spanish, Italian, French)
- Competitive salary and compensation
- Strong founding team with an exceptional track record
- A young, professional and passionate team
- Agile and open environment, flat hierarchies
- Rapidly growing early-stage startup with huge potential for personal & career growth
- Powerful financial backing from renowned Tech-Investors
- Work from home flexibility
- We equip your home office, for your best efficiency
- Subsidies: Travel cheap on trains across Germany thanks to Travel Industry Card (DRV)
- Gain efficiency, productivity and sleep well: Free calm subscription - peace of mind for your brain
- Experience our product: Stay in our locations and feel the product