- Assisting with the coordination and management of internal key stakeholders during the pre-opening process of a new property to ensure timely project completion
- Travel to various cities together with the launch manager to assist with due-diligence viewings, conducting maintenance and inventory checks and gathering property-specific information
- Being responsible for setting up and maintaining internal information management tools
- Preparing briefing and information materials for internal stakeholders
- Helping in further shaping a 360° view on the pre-launch process by continuously implementing process and quality improvements in collaboration with the launch manager and all internal stakeholders
- Collaborating with the launch manager to ensure that all operational requirements and COSI guest experience standards are met on-site
- Supporting with ad-hoc (administrative) project management tasks when needed
- Ensure avg. guest satisfaction score 1 month after opening is above 9,4+
- Maintain budget variance within +/- 5% per project.
- Accounts Payable ownership: Ensure 100% of suppliers & contractors (project launch related) are paid according to payment terms (right amount at the right time).
- You're someone who prides themselves on getting the job done
- Resilient with ability to prioritise tasks under pressure
- Independently proactive
- Ability and willingness to travel within Europe
- Studying preferably in the fields: Business Administration, Real Estate or Hotel Management.
- Comfortable with learning & using numerous tools & systems to get the job done.
- Familiarity and interest in either project management / construction / operations / hospitality management
- Highly structured and detail-oriented perfectionist with exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to execute tasks on short notice independently and with high quality and precision
- Willingness and ability to be hands-on & "getting hands dirty" when needed and working towards a precise timeline
- Experience in working under pressure and multitasking in a fast paced work environment while working independently
- German and English is required, other languages are a plus
- Competitive salary and compensation
- Strong founding team with an exceptional track record
- A young, professional and passionate team
- Agile and open environment, flat hierarchies
- Rapidly growing early-stage startup with huge potential for personal & career growth
- Powerful financial backing from renowned Tech-Investors
- Work from home flexibility
- We equip your home office, for your best efficiency
- Subsidies: Travel cheap on trains across Germany thanks to Travel Industry Card (DRV)
- Gain efficiency, productivity and sleep well: Free calm subscription - peace of mind for your brain
- Experience our product: Stay in our locations and feel the product