In this role you will be responsible for improving our business performance in properties across Europe. You will analyze, develop and execute pricing strategies to optimize our revenue top-line and business KPIs. Your role includes working with data and analyzing booking patterns to make pricing decisions. You will have the ability to make a real impact on the business performance whilst shaping your career and gain experience in a fast-evolving industry.
- Be responsible for the top-line performance of locations in one of our key markets
- Run A/B tests on different pricing strategies and be hand-on in improving our performance
- Work closely with our BI and data team to understand local markets and improve insights on our business
- Execute and oversee a variety of projects (data analysis, market research, etc.) to determine how we create revenue improving strategies
- Completed an undergraduate diploma with some analytical background such as business administration, finance, business/data analytics, mathematics, BI, etc.
- Previous experience in consulting, banking, data analytics, business development or related field is a big plus
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Ideally you have worked with data analytics tools before or your comfortable to enhance your skills in this regard
- Minimum availability of 40 hours of work per week
Didn't find anything that suits your style? No problem! We’re always looking for new talent, so send us your CV anyway.