- Be on the ground to build local networks assisting with finding vendors, employees and suppliers- Assist the Project Manager with budget control on property launch (opening) projects including close communication with landlords, contractors and local authorities
- Take ownership of tasks assigned to you during the pre-opening process, clearly communicating with all internal stakeholders ensuring timely project completion and handover to the operations team
- Take on Project Manager’s duties to cover holidays.
- Ensure the numa guest experience standards are implemented and considered throughout the entire property set-up process
- Set-the teams up for success and ensure that all operational requirements and permits are in place prior to opening the properties
- Assist the project manager in recruiting, training & managing a team of interns, working students & coordinators.
- Ensure avg. guest satisfaction score 1 month after opening is above 9,4+
- Maintain budget variance within +/-10% per project.
- Create a database of top 5 reliable contractors in each city for current projects.
- Entrepreneurial & problem solver (track record in improving processes)
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders under strict deadlines.
- Experience or interest in project management tools (Asana is a bonus)
- Ability to work under pressure, well organised and hard working
- Ability to multitask and keep an overview in a fast paced work environment managing several different stakeholders
- Willingness to travel for longer periods at a time and to work independently
- German and English is required, other languages would be great
- Competitive salary and compensation
- Strong founding team with exceptional track record
- High impact role in early stage Startup
- Opportunity to grow with us
- Powerful financial backing from renowned Tech-Investors
- Office in the heart of Berlin