numa is a hospitality brand offering uniquely designed apartments for the modern traveller. We develop and operate a new category of lifestyle apartments whether it is for your weekend city trip, business travel or temporary home. Our uniquely designed apartments are located in the most exciting neighbourhoods and cities, that will make you feel like a local. numa offers you a consistent quality and guest experience no matter where your next trip will take you. To achieve our mission, we are building a proprietary technology and data platform connecting hospitality services, real estate and guest experiences.
About The Role
As a Guest Experience Agent you assist your colleagues in all general and individual guest requests (leisure and corporate) and with managing all individual guest reservations across our European locations. You and the team are the first and only point of contact for all our guests and you are in charge of ensuring that every guest feels welcome and assisted in a friendly and efficient manner. In this role you will work very closely together with Junior agents, internal key stakeholders and other departments. You will be mentored by Senior Guest Experience agents.
- Be responsible for all guest communications and reservations for all numa properties in Central and Nothern Europe.
- Handle confidently individual and corporate guest requests in a friendly and satisfactory way via phone, WhatsApp, text message, email and on multiple booking platforms
- Work hand in hand with the rest of the numa departments on complaint management, reporting any kind of issues, overbooking- and relocation processes, etc.
- Be responsible for follow-up processes internally, with guests and other departments
- Bring the desire to improve our processes and make them simple
- Flexibility to work on weekends, remotely or in the office in Berlin
We encourage you to apply even if you don't think you meet all of the below criteria. We care most that you are excited about the role and our mission, and are willing to learn. Ideally, you have:
- Secondary studies and professional studies, ideally oriented to Business or Hospitality
- Previous experiences in Customer Support in a fast-paced work environment and/or in the hospitality industry
- Ability to empathetically comprehend and resolve complex issues
- Proven experience of good verbal and written communication
- Experience managing multiple tasks and finding out alternative solutions to unexpected problems
- Ability to execute tasks at short notice
- Fluency in German and English are required (C1 level). Czech, Norwegian, French or Italian are a plus.
About Our Offer
numa values the diversity of the people it hires and serves. Diversity at our company means fostering a workplace in which individual differences are recognised, appreciated, respected and responded to in ways that fully develop and utilise each person’s talents and strengths. We therefore welcome applications from people of all races, ethnicities, disability statuses, ages, religions, gender identities, and sexual orientations.
- Join an agile work environment with flat hierarchies where your ideas make an impact from the very beginning
- Build your own success story based on what you do well and how you want to grow
- Choose the tools you work with from our selection of office equipment and software
- Maintain and improve your mental wellness with a monthly Calm subscription on us
- Elevate your fitness with a free Gympass subscription or monthly gym stipend
- Get to know your internationally diverse team during our events and retreats
- We want you to understand our product so upon your start, you'll get to spend a night at your nearest numa stay!
*For more information on the processing of your personal data, please see our Privacy Notice.