numa is a hospitality brand, offering uniquely designed apartments for the modern traveler. We develop and operate a new category of lifestyle apartments whether it is for your weekend city trip, business travel or temporary home.
Our uniquely designed apartments are located in the most exciting neighbourhoods and cities, that will make you feel like a local. numa offers you a consistent quality and guest experience no matter where your next trip will take you.
To achieve our mission, numa is building a proprietary technology and data platform connecting hospitality services, real estate and guest experiences.
In this critical role you will be a part of the Senior Operations team and brand ambassador in the region. You will be responsible for the day to day operations, service delivery, guest satisfaction, operational legal compliance, financial performance and managing the landlord relationship.
You will be leading the local operations team, actively supporting the regional growth activities, and be the direct link to the centralized numa Head Office.
- Build and lead a local Operations team managing Housekeeping, Maintenance and any local guest & brand activities
- Drive guest satisfaction to achieve targeted financial revenues and position the properties
- Represent the numa brand in the properties ensuring compliance to all company standards at all time
- Actively control cost performance to deliver financial results
- Be the local business partner and extended arm for all corporate activities (brand, marketing, revenue, real estate)
- Coordination and manage external stakeholders/ partners
- Working in an early stage start-up means your input in Operations/ Team setup/ structure and growth is valued and expected
- Studying preferably in the fields: Hotel Management / Business Administration
- Proven experience to deliver financial results in a hospitality setting/ start- up operations
- Proven experience to lead small multi departmental teams also in remote locations
- Highly structured and detail-oriented perfectionist with exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to execute tasks on short notice independently and with high quality and precision
- Ability to work under pressure and multitasking in a fast paced work environment while working independently is important
- German and English are required, other languages are a plus
- Competitive salary and compensation
- Strong founding team with an exceptional track record
- A young, professional and passionate team
- Agile and open environment, flat hierarchies
- Rapidly growing early-stage startup with huge potential for personal & career growth
- Powerful financial backing from renowned Tech-Investors
- Work from home flexibility
- We equip your home office, for your best efficiency
- Subsidies: Travel cheap on trains across Germany thanks to Travel Industry Card (DRV)
- Gain efficiency, productivity and sleep well: Free calm subscription - peace of mind for your brain
- Experience our product: Stay in our locations and feel the product
Didn't find anything that suits your style? No problem! We’re always looking for new talent, so send us your CV anyway.