In this role you will be responsible for leading our team of business analysts in improving our business’ performances across our markets in Europe. You will analyze booking patterns, review market-specific pricing strategies, and work cross-functionally to ensure strong revenue performances. You will have the ability to make a real impact on the business performance whilst shaping your career and gain experience in a hyper growth startup.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Leading our Revenue Management team efforts across all of our markets
- Analyzing booking trends and metrics to inform our revenue management strategy
- Reviewing our property pricing strategy across all markets
- Training Business Analysts and interns in Business Analytics & our tools
- Setting revenue goals and working towards achieving them per property
- Defining our revenue management workflow in order to be scalable and successful
- Collaborating closely with our distribution, marketing, and sales teams to align on our KPIs and strategy roadmap
- Completed an undergraduate diploma with some analytical background such as business administration, business/data analytics, revenue management or similar
- Previous experience in consulting, hospitality, banking, data analytics, business development or related field is a big plus
- Experience leading a high performance team
- Very strong analytical capabilities
- You have worked with data analytics tools before or you are comfortable to enhance your skills in this regard
Didn't find anything that suits your style? No problem! We’re always looking for new talent, so send us your CV anyway.