At numa we believe in a much needed simplicity and delight in the traditional hospitality industry, so we’re building a new way. We’re developing innovative technologies to establish and operate a new lifestyle apartment category in the world’s most vibrant neighbourhoods. We build a wholly digital and personalised guest journey without the need for human interaction, a data-driven automated revenue management system, and a platform to automate 80% of hospitality processes. We’re bringing some soul to travel and want you to join us on the journey.
About The Role
Working within the project management team (alongside design and real estate) you will be an integral part of numa, shaping project delivery processes and ensuring exceptional execution. Overseeing design, planning and delivery for our refurbishment and development projects, your tasks will include:
- Evaluation of the potential new properties, technical Due Diligence, and feasibility analysis.
- Accessing existing plans and reports (architecture, fire safety, mep, ict, etc)
- Budget and schedule estimations.
- Lease contract and vendor contract negotiations
- External coordination - point of contact for developers, planning teams, contractors, and other vendors.
- Internal coordination with procurement, finance, and operations teams
- Budget and schedule set up, monitor deviations, and issue red flag reports
- Execution of projects by applying project management tools and techniques
- Managing external contractor’s performance and interfaces, scope changes and stakeholder expectations
- Running weekly meetings and managing internal tasks and teams following the standard numa process. Managing interdependencies, conflicts, and priorities
- Monitoring and updating the timelines and budget, tracking the scope and payments
- Identifying and implementing workflow improvements, both in content and tech
- Run lessons learned and implement best practices to maximize process efficiency
- Identifying time and cost-saving opportunities for upcoming projects
We encourage you to apply even if you don't think you meet all of the below criteria. We care most that you are excited about the role and our mission, and are willing to learn. Ideally, you:
- Have a university degree in engineering, architecture, construction, or similar
- Have experience in the relevant industries; hospitality, retail, office
- Can build and maintain good relationships with external parties
- Have proven stakeholder management and good communication skills
- Have experience managing multiple tasks and finding out alternative solutions to unexpected problems
- Are detail-oriented with proven organisational skills
- Have advanced knowledge of MS Office tools
- Are fluent in English - other European languages are a plus
About Our Offer
numa values the diversity of the people it hires and serves. Diversity at our company means fostering a workplace in which individual differences are recognised, appreciated, respected and responded to in ways that fully develop and utilise each person’s talents and strengths. We therefore welcome applications from people of all races, ethnicities, disability statuses, ages, religions, gender identities, and sexual orientations.
- Join an agile work environment with flat hierarchies where your ideas make an impact from the very beginning
- Build your own success story based on what you do well and how you want to grow
- Earn a competitive salary
- Choose the tools you work with from our selection of office equipment and software
- Maintain and improve your mental wellness with a monthly Calm subscription on us
- Elevate your fitness with a free Gympass subscription or monthly gym stipend
- Get to know your internationally diverse team during our events and retreats
- We want you to understand our product so upon your start, you'll get to spend a night at your nearest numa stay!
*For more information on the processing of your personal data, please see our Privacy Notice.