numa is a hospitality brand offering uniquely designed apartments for the modern traveller. We develop and operate a new category of lifestyle apartments whether it is for your weekend city trip, business travel or temporary home. Our uniquely designed apartments are located in the most exciting neighbourhoods and cities, that will make you feel like a local. numa offers you a consistent quality and guest experience no matter where your next trip will take you. To achieve our mission, we are building a proprietary technology and data platform connecting hospitality services, real estate and guest experiences.
About The Role
We are looking for a creative and highly strategic VP Brand to join the team to own and lead the development of the numa brand. Reporting directly to the CEO, you will drive the strategy for Numa’s visual identity across both our digital channels and in our physical spaces. By leading our Interior Design, Brand, and Social Media teams, you will build a consistent and cohesive brand identity across; the design, look & feel of our properties, our digital visual identity and our community. This is an opportunity to define our brand in its early stages and define what numa stands for long into the future. Your Objectives
In this role, you will:
- Define, build and execute a brand strategy for numa across our three departments; Interior, Brand and Social.
- Drive creative campaign strategies to increase our direct share of revenue, retention rates of loyal guests, and engagement levels with our brand
- Develop processes to ensure cohesion between how our brand appears on digital media and within our properties including; the look and feel of numa physical spaces, the language, tone of voice and visual identity of the digital brand and the community channels, including social media and work with influencers.
- Establish a KPI driven culture and formulate metrics around brand resonance, engagement and reach
- Create actionable recommendations from audience research, customer feedback and data insights to feed and refine our brand strategies
- Serve as a trusted advisor to leadership regarding brand, marketing, and communications
We encourage you to apply even if you don't think you meet all of the below criteria. We care most that you are excited about the role and our mission, and are willing to learn. Ideally, you have:
- 6-10 years experience in brand development across physical spaces (interior design, retail or experiential design) and/ or digital brand design
- 2-5 years people leadership experience ideally, in a fast paced environment
- Experience in guiding and executing functional specialisation within teams, including setting and monitoring KPIs that both reflect clear division of responsibilities and larger team goals
- Big creative thinking and idea generation to bring our interior and brand design together
- Experience working with senior leadership to develop and execute corporate brand strategies
- Strong communication and organizational skills with a hands-on attitude
- Exceptional analytical skills and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Fluency in English
About Our Offer
numa values the diversity of the people it hires and serves. Diversity at our company means fostering a workplace in which individual differences are recognised, appreciated, respected and responded to in ways that fully develop and utilise each person’s talents and strengths. We therefore welcome applications from people of all races, ethnicities, disability statuses, ages, religions, gender identities, and sexual orientations.
- Join an agile work environment with flat hierarchies where your ideas make an impact from the very beginning
- Build your own success story based on what you do well and how you want to grow
- Make the most of our flexible working hours and work from home flexibility
- Choose the tools you work with from our selection of office equipment and software
- Maintain and improve your mental wellness with a monthly Calm subscription on us
- Elevate your fitness with a free Gympass subscription or monthly gym stipend
- Get to know your internationally diverse team during our events and retreats
- We want you to understand our product so upon your start, you'll get to spend a night at your nearest numa stay!
*For more information on the processing of your personal data, please see our Privacy Notice.