numa is a hospitality brand offering uniquely designed apartments for the modern traveller. We develop and operate a new category of lifestyle apartments whether it is for your weekend city trip, business travel or temporary home. Our uniquely designed apartments are located in the most exciting neighbourhoods and cities, that will make you feel like a local. numa offers you a consistent quality and guest experience no matter where your next trip will take you. To achieve our mission, we are building a proprietary technology and data platform connecting hospitality services, real estate and guest experiences.
About The Role
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be responsible for hiring top talent in a timely and efficient manner while supporting the coordination of interviews for all our open roles. In this role, you will:
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process for a broad range of positions, always striving for a positive candidate experience to enhance conversion
- Coordinate interviews for all our open roles and maintain database of candidate records using our Applicant Tracking System, Personio
- Develop relationships with managers to build awareness of their departments, hiring needs, and job specifications
- Write and post job descriptions on relevant platforms
- Utilize knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and execute innovative strategies to find quality candidates
- Provide regular reporting on priority positions
- Support in building external partnerships and participate in job fairs to develop an evergreen talent pipeline
We encourage you to apply even if you don't think you meet all of the below criteria. We care most that you are excited about the role and our mission, and are willing to learn. Ideally, you:
- Have previous experience in full-cycle recruiting for different positions
- Can coordinate interviews for multiple roles at a time, always paying attention to candidate experience
- Are process oriented with working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems
- Know how to attract candidates through relevant job boards, networks and sourcing channels
- Are comfortable collaborating with stakeholders at multiple seniority levels
- Are a skilled multitasker who can work independently to prioritise tasks efficiently and deliver on time
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (C1+), German is not required but would be a plus
About Our Offer
numa values the diversity of the people it hires and serves. Diversity at our company means fostering a workplace in which individual differences are recognised, appreciated, respected and responded to in ways that fully develop and utilise each person’s talents and strengths. We therefore welcome applications from people of all races, ethnicities, disability statuses, ages, religions, gender identities, and sexual orientations.
- Join an agile work environment with flat hierarchies where your ideas make an impact from the very beginning
- Build your own success story based on what you do well and how you want to grow
- Make the most of our flexible working hours and work from home flexibility (*depending on the role we will take this out)
- Choose the tools you work with from our selection of office equipment and software
- Maintain and improve your mental wellness with a monthly Calm subscription on us
- Elevate your fitness with a free Gympass subscription or monthly gym stipend
- Get to know your internationally diverse team during our events and retreats
- We want you to understand our product so upon your start, you'll get to spend a night at your nearest numa stay!
*For more information on the processing of your personal data, please see our Privacy Notice.