numa is a hospitality brand offering uniquely designed apartments for the modern traveller. We develop and operate a new category of lifestyle apartments whether it is for your weekend city trip, business travel or temporary home. Our uniquely designed apartments are located in the most exciting neighbourhoods and cities, that will make you feel like a local. numa offers you a consistent quality and guest experience no matter where your next trip will take you. To achieve our mission, we are building a proprietary technology and data platform connecting hospitality services, real estate and guest experiences.
About The Role
We are looking for a motivated hospitality enthusiast to join our Operations Team in Munich. Reporting to our Hotel Operations Manager, you will work behind the scenes to ensure that guests experience the best service possible. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of our 2 properties in Heidhausen and Obergiesing.Your Objectives
In this role, you will:
- Conduct routine inspections of the rooms to ensure they are clean and fully stocked, and take immediate actions to correct any deficiencies
- Collaborate with our Guest Experience team to track and address any complaints from guests
- Supervise the overall activities of our housekeeping staff to maintain high standards of cleanliness
- Keep an eye on inventory levels so as to coordinate the delivery process of our external suppliers
- Remain in close contact with our building maintenance staff to coordinate the fixing of any technical issues that may occur
- Have an overview of all things happening at the property and trouble-shoot any issues arising while keeping a cool head
- Have a unique opportunity to assist us with the pre & post opening of any new hospitality units as the need arises
We encourage you to apply even if you don't think you meet all of the below criteria. We care most that you are excited about the role and our mission, and are willing to learn. Ideally, you have:
- English and German fluency (C1+ required)
- Previous experience in the hospitality industry (preferably from a housekeeping, front office, guest relations, or operations related background)
- Structured approach and high ownership
- Eye for detail and and ability to take responsibility
- Engaging personality and team spirit
- Hands-on mentality
- Ability to multitask and keep an overview in a fast paced work environment
About Our Offer
numa values the diversity of the people it hires and serves. Diversity at our company means fostering a workplace in which individual differences are recognised, appreciated, respected and responded to in ways that fully develop and utilise each person’s talents and strengths. We therefore welcome applications from people of all races, ethnicities, disability statuses, ages, religions, gender identities, and sexual orientations.
- Join an agile work environment with flat hierarchies where your ideas make an impact from the very beginning
- Build your own success story based on what you do well and how you want to grow
- Choose the tools you work with from our selection of office equipment and software
- Maintain and improve your mental wellness with a monthly Calm subscription on us
- Elevate your fitness with a free Gympass subscription or monthly gym stipend
- Get to know your internationally diverse team during our events and retreats
- We want you to understand our product so upon your start, you'll get to spend a night at your nearest numa stay!
*For more information on the processing of your personal data, please see our Privacy Notice.