Bring some soul to travel. In a world of stuffy, buttoned-up, faceless hotels, we’re building a new way. We’re replacing the unnecessary fuss with some much-needed simplicity and delight. Stirring technology and taste together in the world’s greatest neighbourhoods, we create stays that are unashamedly original and that match how people feel when they travel.
- Assumption of legal tasks, internal issues, processes and projects of our company, especially in the areas of real estate, labour, corporate and data protection law in Germany and internationally in Europe
- Drafting of contracts, resolutions, support for Europe-wide company foundations, etc.
- Central contact for all areas / teams
- Ensuring that the company always acts in accordance with the law and fulfils its legal (contractual) obligations (controlling)
- Optimising our compliance framework in corporate matters
- Ensure the timely submission of the required external documents
- Assisting with outside law firms and legal cases when required
- Law studies in Germany, at least in the 5th semester, but ideally already completed the first state examination with above-average results
- Flexibility, the ability to work in a team, a high level of motivation and a sense of responsibility and willingness to take responsibility are just as much expected as a self-confident appearance and strong language
- At least fluent language skills, both written and oral in German and English
- competitive remuneration
- a strong founding team with an extraordinary career
- a young, professional and ambitious team
- an agile and open working environment and flat structures
- a fast growing early stage startup with great potential for personal and professional growth
- flexible working from home
- other benefits and discounts
Nicht das Richtige dabei?
Nichts gefunden, das zu dir passt?
Kein Problem! Wir suchen immer nach neuen Talenten, also schick uns trotzdem deinen Lebenslauf.