numa is creating a new generation of hospitality by developing technology that revolutionizes and automates every element of traditional hotel operations.
With this proprietary technology, we have achieved innovations that truly set us apart:
Completely self-managed hotel operations that operate without on-site staff.
A world-class digital guest experience with modern user interfaces
Pricing and revenue managed through up-to-date, reliable data science
Enhanced on-site experience with IoT device integration.
We've leveraged this technology to build and operate a new category of lifestyle apartments that are perfect for any trip, whether you're looking for a weekend getaway, a change of scenery from afar, or a temporary home in a new city. Located in the most vibrant and exciting neighborhoods and cities in Europe, our outrageously original apartments emphasize consistent quality and local heritage - while keeping the future of our planet in mind.
In addition to running our own apartments, we help other hotel operators improve their business and plan for the future by implementing numa's suite of technologies.
- Attract and acquire new customers together with the sales and marketing team to further expand the numa Go brand in the international marketplace
- Participate in the development of the numa Go sales team, i.e. you will be actively involved in its development from the very beginning
- Drive sales, especially by phone, to the appropriate hotel partners on our target list for sales
- Set sales targets, track KPI's and numa Go's overall sales performance to produce monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts / reports
- Suggest and implement improvements to the sales management process and coordinate department projects to meet deadlines
- Maintain relationships with our partners to consistently exceed their expectations
- Collaborate with marketing and product development departments to ensure brand consistency
- Analyze customer feedback to make suggestions for product improvements
- Coordinate the creation of partner contracts and change documents with the legal and technical teams
- German is your native language or you are proficient in it at native level, your English proficiency is at least C1
- 3+ years of proven experience managing a sales team in a B2B environment. SaaS experience is a big plus
- Excellent communication skills and expressiveness on the phone, Previous telesales experience is a must
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Hands-on experience with CRM software and sales tools
- Understanding of pipeline and lead management
- Strong team player who is comfortable in a collaborative environment and has the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders within the sales and marketing team
- Sound understanding and interest in technical topics, software and digital media
- You are able to understand complex topics and articulate them in an understandable way
- You are a proactive initiator who demonstrates a high level of initiative and critical thinking. Proven ability to think strategically, but with exceptional attention to detail in execution
- Positive attitude and skill to collaborate with marketing and sales professionals and die ability to prioritize multiple concurrent projects
- Competitive salary and compensation
- Strong founding team with an exceptional track record of success
- Young, professional and passionate team
- Agile and open environment, flat hierarchies
- Fast growing early stage startup company with great potential for personal and professional development
- Strong financial backing from renowned tech investors
- Flexibility to work from home office
- We'll set up your home office for maximum efficiency
- Subsidies: Cheap travel by train throughout Germany thanks to the Travel Industry Card (DRV).
- Increase your efficiency and productivity and sleep well: Free subscription to the Calm app - rest for your brain
- Test our product: Stay at our current and experience our accommodations first hand
Nicht das Richtige dabei?
Nichts gefunden, das zu dir passt?
Kein Problem! Wir suchen immer nach neuen Talenten, also schick uns trotzdem deinen Lebenslauf.