It’s time to fight against the same-same service. The cookie-cutter corridors. The lifeless lobbies. We’re in pursuit of
something better. At numa, we’re bringing some soul to travel. Whether you’re on a weekend trip or looking to work from anywhere, we’ve got you covered. Our apartments are located in the most exciting neighborhoods and cities, with an emphasis on consistent quality, and inspiring design. We’re developing innovative technologies to disrupt the traditional hospitality industry while striking a new balance between local heritage and tourism where everyone wins.
Working within the project management team (alongside design and real estate) you will be an integral part of our company, shaping project delivery processes and ensuring exceptional execution. Overseeing design, planning and delivery for our refurbishment and development projects- your tasks will include: Due diligence:
- Evaluation of the potential new properties
- Technical DD
- Analyzing existing plans and reports (architecture, fire safety, mep, ict, etc)
- Feasibility of implementing numa standards - design, finishes, FFE, mep, ict, etc.
- Budget forecasting and timeline estimations
- Lease contract and vendor contract negotiations
- External coordination - point of contact for developers, planning teams, contractors, vendors
- Internal coordination - procurement, finance, launch, operations, distribution, etc
- Timeline setup and control
- Budget set up, monitoring and updates, additional costs reports, red flags. Ensuring projects will meet financial targets
- Execution of projects by applying project management tools and techniques
- Managing external contractor’s performance and interfaces, scope changes and stakeholder expectations
- Running weekly meetings and managing internal tasks and teams following the standard numa process. Managing interdependencies, conflicts and priorities
- Monitoring and updating the timelines
- Monitoring and updating the budget, tracking the scope and payments
- Monitoring lease contract execution and alignment with
- Accurate and timely reporting of project performance to senior management
- Construction site walkthroughs (checking the quality and numa standards implementation, communicating)
- Managing deliveries, installations and distribution of items
- Snagging and handover of external works to launch and operation teams
- Identifying and implementing workflow improvements, both in content and tech.
- Run lessons learned and implement best practices to maximize process efficiency
- Identifying time and cost-saving opportunities for upcoming projects
- University degree in engineering, architecture, construction, real estate, business management, or similar
- Experience in the relevant field of work - architecture, real estate, construction, engineering, etc
- Ability to build and maintain good relationships with external parties
- Excellent stakeholder management and strong communication skills
- Well-developed technical and creative skills, thinking outside conventional solutions
- A good eye for detail
- Ability to work under pressure and on multiple projects at the same time
- Advanced knowledge of Google and Microsoft Suits, Smartsheet, Asana
- German planning and construction norms, regulations and contract law knowledge
- Fluent in German and English is a requirement
- Fluent in other European languages is a plus
Perks and Benefits of joining our team...
- Competitive salary and compensation
- Work in an environment where you, your work and ideas matter and have an impact
- We’re a hyper-growth Tech Start-up, backed up by leading VCs, that is taking off in Europe!
- Flexible working hours and work from home flexibility
- Geographic flexibility
- DRV Card (Travel Industry Card)
- Computer laptop and other office equipment
- Learning and development opportunities (workshops)
- Gympass subscription (free gym & wellness)
- Family-friendly workplace
- Rapidly growing early-stage startup with huge potential for personal & career growth
- Office in the heart of Berlin (Team-Bonding events, Free coffee, water, protein shakes protein, and bars )
- Experience our product: Stay in our locations and feel the product
- Build your own success story together with us
Nicht das Richtige dabei?
Nichts gefunden, das zu dir passt?
Kein Problem! Wir suchen immer nach neuen Talenten, also schick uns trotzdem deinen Lebenslauf.