It’s time to fight against the same-same service. The cookie-cutter corridors. The lifeless lobbies. We’re in pursuit of
something better. At numa, we’re bringing some soul to travel. Whether you’re on a weekend trip or looking to work from anywhere, we’ve got you covered. Our apartments are located in the most exciting neighborhoods and cities, with an emphasis on consistent quality, and inspiring design. We’re developing innovative technologies to disrupt the traditional hospitality industry while striking a new balance between local heritage and tourism where everyone wins.
- Assist with the smooth day-to-day operation of our hospitality unit in Frankfurt within the numa standards and brand requirements
- Inspect cleanliness and maintenance in the allocated units on a daily basis and communicate any issues via internal
channels and our housekeeping app
- Coordinate the delivery process of our external suppliers and control our inventory (stock level)
- Assist with on-site requests during working hours. You will have a unique opportunity to assist us with
the pre- & post-opening of new hospitality units
- Work in an early-stage start-up, which means your input in the Operations and Technology section isn’t just
- Academic experience in either or both of the fields: Hotel Management and Business Administration - completed Hotel Apprenticeship is a plus
- First experience in project operations/hospitality management is a plus
- Structured and detail-oriented with exceptional organisational skills
- Ability to execute tasks on short notice independently with high quality and precision
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask in a fast-paced work environment—often while working independently—is important
- German and English are required, other languages are a plus
Perks and Benefits of joining our team...
- Competitive salary and compensation
- Work in an environment where you, your work and ideas matter and have an impact
- We’re a hyper-growth Tech Start-up, backed up by leading VCs, that is taking off in Europe!
- Flexible working hours
- DRV Card (Travel Industry Card)
- Computer laptop and other office equipment
- Learning and development opportunities (workshops)
- Gympass subscription (free gym & wellness)
- Rapidly growing early-stage startup with huge potential for personal & career growth
- Munich City Ticket
- Experience our product: Stay in our locations and feel the product
- Build your own success story together with us
Nicht das Richtige dabei?
Nichts gefunden, das zu dir passt?
Kein Problem! Wir suchen immer nach neuen Talenten, also schick uns trotzdem deinen Lebenslauf.