At numa we believe in a much needed simplicity and delight in the traditional hospitality industry, so we’re building a new way. We’re developing innovative technologies to establish and operate a new lifestyle apartment category in the world’s most vibrant neighbourhoods. We build a wholly digital and personalised guest journey without the need for human interaction, a data-driven automated revenue management system, and a platform to automate 80% of hospitality processes. We’re bringing some soul to travel and want you to join us on the journey.
About The Role
Working closely with the Co-Founder and Chief Creative Officer, you are an integral part of realising the numa brand. Maximise the functionality of our spaces with colours and textures that create an authentic interior design which makes our guests “sink in” and instantly feel at home. As part of the role, you will:Work on refurbishments and development projects:
Develop and scale processes:
- Be part of the full design process from concept to drawing packages and installation plans
- Develop concept and produce mood boards for new locations based on numa design play book
- Adapt numa standard designs to specific site conditions
- Research and maintain knowledge of finishes and fabrics as per numa design directions and furniture library
- Prepare furniture packages for development projects
- Attend site meeting, generate site reports and feedback sheets
- Work closely with lead designer on developing numa design design play book
- Maintaining an awareness of current design trends and influences
We encourage you to apply even if you don't think you meet all of the below criteria. We care most that you are excited about the role and our mission, and are willing to learn. Ideally, you have:
- Bachelors and/ or Masters degree in architecture and/ or interior design
- Minimum 4 years experience, on-site from development and refurbishment projects
- Experience and knowledge of suppliers throughout Europe
- Well-developed technical and creative skills, thinking outside conventional solutions
- High attention to detail
- Strong 2D and 3D knowledge in professional CAD programs and BIM - Revit
- A good knowledge of Adobe professional and MicrosoftOffice Word and Excel
- Fluency in English and professional German(Italian, French or Spanish is a plus)
About Our Offer
numa values the diversity of the people it hires and serves. Diversity at our company means fostering a workplace in which individual differences are recognised, appreciated, respected and responded to in ways that fully develop and utilise each person’s talents and strengths. We therefore welcome applications from people of all races, ethnicities, disability statuses, ages, religions, gender identities, and sexual orientations.
- Join an agile work environment with flat hierarchies where your ideas make an impact from the very beginning
- Build your own success story based on what you do well and how you want to grow
- Earn a competitive salary
- Make the most of our flexible working hours and work from home flexibility
- Choose the tools you work with from our selection of office equipment and software
- Maintain and improve your mental wellness with a monthly Calm subscription on us
- Elevate your fitness with a free Gympass subscription or monthly gym stipend
- Get to know your internationally diverse team during our events and retreats
- We want you to understand our product so upon your start, you'll get to spend a night at your nearest numa stay!
*For more information on the processing of your personal data, please see our Privacy Notice.
Nicht das Richtige dabei?
Nichts gefunden, das zu dir passt?
Kein Problem! Wir suchen immer nach neuen Talenten, also schick uns trotzdem deinen Lebenslauf.