In this critical role, you will be a part of the head office operations team in Berlin working closely with the Operations Director & Quality Assurance Manager in streamlining operational processes including bundling of purchasing initiatives, product research and negotiations, as well as for analytics of guest satisfaction results and other operational KPI’S. Key tasks will be to ensure decisions are translated into actionable “to-dos” for all the operation teams in the respective properties.
You will focus on
- Coordination of regular operational reporting
- Actively participate in the implementation of a purchasing system/ infrastructure to ensure consistency, transparency, efficient cash flow and ease of use
- Actively drive completion dates and outstanding pressing topics supporting the operational teams
- Setting, drafting and communicating internal operational standards ensuring brand implementation and numa quality standards are up-kept at all times.
- You will have a unique opportunity to assist the operations teams with the pre-post opening of new hospitality units
- Working in an Early-stage start-up means your input in operations, processes and technology is valued and expected