Bring some soul to travel. Whether you’re on a weekend trip or looking to work from anywhere, numa’s got you covered. Our apartments are located in the most exciting neighbourhoods and cities, with an emphasis on consistent quality, inspiring design and local heritage. Together with powerful in-house technology, we’re creating a digital guest journey to disrupt the traditional hospitality industry. Let’s create the next generation of travel.
- Be responsible for all guest communications and reservations for all numa properties in the European market
- Quick and professional handling and managing of guest requests from individual and corporate guests in an efficient, friendly and competent way via phone, WhatsApp, text message, email and on multiple booking platforms
- Assisting in learning how to execute different kinds of specific tasks including complaint management, reporting any
kind of issues to the respective departments, overbooking- and relocation processes, etc.
- Be responsible for follow-up processes internally, with guests and other departments
- Assisting with the continuous improvement of internal processes within the Guest Experience department
- Flexibility to work on weekends, remote, from home office or in the HQ in Berlin
- Currently enrolled in a university or business school in the fields of business administration, international business, hospitality management, tourism management or related field
- First experiences in Customer / Guest Experience / Success / Support in a fast-paced work environment and/or in the
- Experience in effectively and empathetically comprehending and resolving complex issues
- Outstanding verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work under high pressure and in a structured way
- Over average multi-tasking skills
- Be able to take responsibility and work independently and within a team likewise
- Excellent German and English skills required (min. C1 level). Other languages are a plus.
- Remote work possible (in Germany, Austria, Italy and Spain) and onsite in our Berlin offices.
- Competitive salary and compensation
- Strong founding team with an exceptional track record
- A young, professional and passionate team
- Agile and open environment, flat hierarchies
- Rapidly growing early-stage startup with huge potential for personal & career growth
- Powerful financial backing from renowned Tech-Investors
- Work from home flexibility
- We equip your home office, for your best efficiency
- Subsidies: Travel cheap on trains across Germany thanks to Travel Industry Card (DRV)
- Gain efficiency, productivity and sleep well: Free calm subscription - peace of mind for your brain
- Experience our product: Stay in our locations and feel the product