The Controller will be responsible for planning and managing all day to day financial activities with respect to budgets, costs, forecasting, analysis and internal and external financial reporting. The Financial Controller is further responsible for the preparation of monthly closings and the reconciliation of P+L and balance sheet items. Specific responsibilities include an active collaboration with the external consultancy (in order to produce accurate and timely financial reporting information) and support for the management and other departments on accounting and admin related issues.
Direct, manage and coordinate finance and tax service providers to create financial reports and year-end accounts that meet internal and external needs.
- In collaboration with the CFO prepare monthly and annual financial reports and analysis as well as financial statements, subsidiary schedules and year end audits.
- Interface with other business units and provide analytical support with operational controlling reports and analysis.
- Develop and implement a reliable cash flow projection process and reporting system.
- Accounts payable and Banks (bookkeeping, payments, cash control)
- Accounts Receivable and collection: reconciliation of payments
- B/S and P/L reconciliation, accruals and provisions
- Month-end close activities and reporting
- Ensure data quality
- Contact & support for external service providers and internal functions
- Collaboration in external audits and internal control processes
- Bachelors of Science in Accounting or equivalent required. Master degree in Finance, MBA or CPA preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years progressive experience in General Accounting, Cost Accounting and Financial Analysis, Business Controlling.
- The ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment
- Strong problem-solving, attention to detail, time management, organizational, and written/verbal communication skills
- Mastery of Microsoft Excel, and proven experience with accounting systems
Competitive salary and compensation
Strong founding team with an exceptional track record
A young, professional and passionate team
Agile and open environment, flat hierarchies
Rapidly growing early-stage startup with huge potential for personal & career growth
Powerful financial backing from renowned Tech-Investors
Work from home flexibility
We equip your home office, for your best efficiency
Subsidies: Travel cheap on trains across Germany thanks to Travel Industry Card (DRV)
Gain efficiency, productivity and sleep well: Free calm subscription - peace of mind for your brain
Experience our product: Stay in our locations and feel the product!!!!