In this critical role you will be a vital part ensuring the safety of our guests, partners and the company by detecting and reporting any inconsistencies in a reservation and flagging, preventing and responding to fraudulent guest bookings. You will work closely together with the Guest Experience team and be responsible for the correctness and completeness of all reservations across all our European properties as well as handling all tasks related to invoices, payments and payment methods. You will act as the first point of contact for our guests regarding questions about payments and invoices and will actively assist in creating stable finance and fraud prevention processes within the Guest Experience team.
- Ensure fraud prevention processes are maintained at all times within the Guest Experience department through collaboration with our Tech, Finance and Revenue team
- Handle all invoice and payment related matters in close cooperation with the finance, revenue and tech department
- Handle and manage invoice and payment related requests from individual and corporate guests in an efficient, friendly and competent way via phone, WhatsApp, text message, email and on multiple booking platforms
- Constantly monitor and review guest bookings and transactions to identify fraudulent and high risk bookings
- Offer daily assistance to the Guest Experience team by evaluating and executing refunds and managing risky situations in accordance with the Finance and Revenue team
- Perform data reporting and analysis to identify fraud trends
- Own internal follow-up processes with guests and other departments
- Assist with the continuous improvement of internal processes within the Guest Experience department
- Have the flexibility to work from home or in the HQ in Berlin
¿No has encontrado nada que se adapte a tu estilo? ¡No hay problema! Siempre estamos buscando nuevos talentos, así que envíanos tu CV de todos modos.