In this role you will be responsible for improving the business performance for numa Go locations. You will analyze, develop and execute pricing strategies to optimize our revenue top-line and business KPIs. Your role includes managing internal and external stakeholders as well as analyzing booking patterns to make pricing decisions. You will have the ability to make a real impact on the business performance whilst shaping your career and gain experience in a fast-evolving industry.
- Be responsible for the top-line performance of numa Go locations
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to align and discuss performance strategies
- Build processes and workflows to scale our numa Go Revenue Operations
- Work closely with our BI and data team to understand local markets and improve insights on our business
- Execute and oversee a variety of projects (data analysis, market research, etc.) to determine how we create revenue improving strategies
- Completed an undergraduate diploma with some analytical background such as business administration, finance, business/data analytics, mathematics, BI, etc.
- Previous experience in consulting, banking, data analytics, business development or related field is a big plus
- Strong analytical capabilities
Ideally you have worked with data analytics tools before or your comfortable to enhance your skills in this regard
- You speak fluent German and English (at least C1)
- Minimum availability of 40 hours of work per week
- High impact role in a startup
- Strong founding team with an exceptional track record
- Competitive salary and compensation
- Opportunity to grow with us and the role
- Powerful financial backing from recognised tech-investors
- Office in the heart of Berlin
¿No has encontrado nada que se adapte a tu estilo? ¡No hay problema! Siempre estamos buscando nuevos talentos, así que envíanos tu CV de todos modos.