numa is disrupting the traditional hospitality industry with a completely new approach to technology while developing a worldwide consumer brand
We establish and operate a new lifestyle apartment category perfect for any journey, whether you need a weekend getaway, a remote-working change of scenery, or a temporary home in a new city. Located in Europe’s most vibrant and exciting neighborhoods and cities, our unashamedly original apartments emphasize consistent quality and local heritage empowered by modern technology.
On top of our physical locations, we build a wholly digital and personalized guest journey without the need for human interaction, a data-driven automated revenue management system, and a platform to automate 80% of hospitality processes.
Your mission is to create & grow the recruitment function from scratch. You have an opportunity to grow the function in line with our growth objectives. We want you to take full ownership on this - it's your chance to put down your mark & make a difference!
You will be ultimately responsible for finding, recruiting, hiring & retaining talented candidates.
- Responsible for planning, developing, and implementing an effective Talent Acquisition strategy for their organization. This includes (co) building a strong Employer Brand.
- Proactively determine current staffing needs & producing forecasts.
- Develop talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans.
- Lead employment branding initiatives.
- Perform sourcing to fill open vacancies and anticipate future needs.
- Plan and conduct recruitment & selection processes (interviews, screening calls etc.)
- Take steps to ensure positive candidate experience
- Assist in employee retention & development
- Eventually supervise recruiting personnel
- Organise &/or attend career fairs, assessment centers or other events
- Use metrics to create reports & identify areas of improvement"
- You have 3+ years of experience in a Talent Acquisition role
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing & employment branding
- Proficiency in use of social media & job boards
- Understanding of duties & competencies required for different roles
- Working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) & databases
- You are an excellent communicator, organized, proactive, strategic thinker & resilient
- Experience in Asana is a plus
- C1 English & minimum German is a good plus
It’s not just all work and no play at numa. Our employees are our greatest asset, so we aim to keep you happy! Here are some of the benefits our employees enjoy: .
Join the team in the heart of Berlin
Stay connected—for less.
- Our office is right off Friedrichstraße, so you’ll be in the centre of Berlin’s bustling business corridor. With many buses and U-Bahn options around, your commute will always be short!
- Enjoy all the comforts of a Berlin startup—free coffee and artisanal teas, snacks, team-bonding events and Feierabend drinks.
Health & happiness
- We’ll give you everything you need to stay connected and productive. Laptops, headphones, whatever you need!
- Get discounts across Germany with a handy Travel Industry Card, including offers for trains, planes, hotels, wellness, sightseeing and more.
Grow & develop with us!
- Work up a little sweat with a free Gympass subscription and tons of fitness opportunities across Berlin.
- Do a little meditating, turn up the focus or doze off to sleep with a free Calm app subscription.
- We’re a totally family-friendly workplace, and we understand that your family always takes precedence!
- We’re a hyper-growth tech start-up in Europe, backed by leading VCs, so your role grows alongside the company.
- Take charge in an environment where you, your work and your ideas matter—and have an impact.
- Expand your professional and personal horizons with workshops and team events!