The MD of Lufthansa Innovation Hub, Gleb Tritus, shared his perspective on the future of travel in an interview with our Co-founder & CEO Christian Gaiser.
Air travel is the lifeblood in accommodation, with Gleb Tritus designing the future agenda of Europe's biggest airline.
Among the topics:
- When will air-travel get back to normal (1:00)?
- What early indicators does he see in his data for 2021 (1:55)?
- How will travel fundamentally change in the next 5 years (3:45)?
- What would Gleb do differently if he was running an accommodation/real estate business (6:31)?
- What does he think about the numa model (7:56)?
Thank you, Gleb, for these valuable insights!