At numa we believe in a much needed simplicity and delight in the traditional hospitality industry, so we’re building a new way. We’re developing innovative technologies to establish and operate a new lifestyle apartment category in the world’s most vibrant neighbourhoods. We build a wholly digital and personalised guest journey without the need for human interaction, a data-driven automated revenue management system, and a platform to automate 80% of hospitality processes. We’re bringing some soul to travel and want you to join us on the journey.
About The Role
Our full-stack solution is based on modern, serverless architecture. Powered by AWS (Lambda, SQS, SNS, DynamoDb, etc.) and utilizing NodeJs, Typescript, NestJs and React. It’s a robust, reliable software that’s turning heads— and continuously evolving. Learn more about our Product & Tech team here
In this role, you will:
- Build a first-class digital user experience across our guest-facing products (Booking platform, trip management app, digital checkin app)
- Ensure stability & uptime of existing and new components of our stack
- Support the rest of the team with architectural decisions, testing and shipping their code
- Contribute to our modern tech stack based on a serverless architecture running on AWS (Lambda, SQS, SNS, DynamoDb, etc.) utilizing React, Typescript, NestJs and NodeJs
- Work closely with CTO, Head of Engineering, Product Managers and other business units across numa
We encourage you to apply even if you don't think you meet all of the below criteria. We care most that you are excited about the role and our mission, and are willing to learn. Ideally, you have:
- 4+ years of professional full-stack engineering
- Strong experience with NodeJs, Typescript, React (or similar), Databases (SQL, NoSql)
- Strong experience with testing strategies (Frontend & Backend), Cloud services (AWS preferably) & CI / CD processes
- An entrepreneurial mindset and are self-motivated
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a tech-oriented area
- Experience with serverless technologies (e.g. AWS Lambda) and / or design systems with Storybook
About Our Offer
numa values the diversity of the people it hires and serves. Diversity at our company means fostering a workplace in which individual differences are recognised, appreciated, respected and responded to in ways that fully develop and utilise each person’s talents and strengths. We therefore welcome applications from people of all races, ethnicities, disability statuses, ages, religions, gender identities, and sexual orientations.
- Join an agile work environment with flat hierarchies where your ideas make an impact from the very beginning
- Build your own success story based on what you do well and how you want to grow
- Earn a competitive salary
- Make the most of our flexible working hours and work from home flexibility
- Choose the tools you work with from our selection of office equipment and software
- Maintain and improve your mental wellness with a monthly Calm subscription on us
- Elevate your fitness with a free Gympass subscription or monthly gym stipend
- Get to know your internationally diverse team during our events and retreats
- We want you to understand our product so upon your start, you'll get to spend a night at your nearest numa stay!
*For more information on the processing of your personal data, please see our Privacy Notice.