Numa is a hospitality brand, offering uniquely designed apartments for the modern traveller. We develop and operate a new category of lifestyle apartments whether it is for your weekend city trip, business travel or temporary home.
Our uniquely designed apartments are located in the most exciting neighbourhoods and cities, that will make you feel like a local. Numa offers you consistent quality and guest experience no matter where your next trip will take you.
To achieve our mission, numa is building proprietary technology and data platform connecting hospitality services, real estate and guest experiences.
As a Guest Experience working student you assist your colleagues in all general and individual guest requests (leisure and corporate) and with managing all individual guest reservations across our European locations. You and the team are the first and only point of contact for all our guests and you are in charge of ensuring that every guest feels welcome and assisted in a friendly and efficient manner. In this role you will work very closely together with Junior agents, internal key stakeholders and other departments. You will be mentored by Senior Guest Experience agents.
- Be responsible for all guest communications and reservations for all numa properties in the European market
- Quick and professional handling and managing of guest requests from individual and corporate guests in an efficient, friendly and competent way via phone, WhatsApp, text message, email and on multiple booking platforms
- Assisting in learning how to execute different kinds of specific tasks including complaint management, reporting any
kind of issues to the respective departments, overbooking- and relocation processes, etc.
- Be responsible for follow-up processes internally, with guests and other departments
- Assisting with the continuous improvement of internal processes within the Guest Experience department
- Flexibility to work on weekends, remote, from home office or in the HQ in Berlin