In this role you will be responsible for improving the business performance for numa Go locations. You will analyze, develop and execute pricing strategies to optimize our revenue top-line and business KPIs. Your role includes managing internal and external stakeholders as well as analyzing booking patterns to make pricing decisions. You will have the ability to make a real impact on the business performance whilst shaping your career and gain experience in a fast-evolving industry.
- Be responsible for the top-line performance of numa Go locations
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to align and discuss performance strategies
- Build processes and workflows to scale our numa Go Revenue Operations
- Work closely with our BI and data team to understand local markets and improve insights on our business
- Execute and oversee a variety of projects (data analysis, market research, etc.) to determine how we create revenue improving strategies
- Completed an undergraduate diploma with some analytical background such as business administration, finance, business/data analytics, mathematics, BI, etc.
- Previous experience in consulting, banking, data analytics, business development or related field is a big plus
- Strong analytical capabilities
Ideally you have worked with data analytics tools before or your comfortable to enhance your skills in this regard
- You speak fluent German and English (at least C1)
- Minimum availability of 40 hours of work per week
- High impact role in a startup
- Strong founding team with an exceptional track record
- Competitive salary and compensation
- Opportunity to grow with us and the role
- Powerful financial backing from recognised tech-investors
- Office in the heart of Berlin
Non hai trovato nulla che possa fare al caso tuo? Nessun problema! Siamo sempre alla ricerca di nuovi talenti, perciò mandaci pure il tuo CV.