At numa we believe in a much needed simplicity and delight in the traditional hospitality industry, so we’re building a new way. We’re developing innovative technologies to establish and operate a new lifestyle apartment category in the world’s most vibrant neighbourhoods. We build a wholly digital and personalised guest journey without the need for human interaction, a data-driven automated revenue management system, and a platform to automate 80% of hospitality processes. We’re bringing some soul to travel and want you to join us on the journey.
About The Role
We are looking for a hospitality enthusiast to join the team as a Hotel Operations Coordinator for our Frankfurt properties. In this mission critical role you will be representing numa in the actual hospitality units; making sure every guest feels welcomed and taken care of. You will be in charge of ensuring the best service experience possible. Your Objectives
- Organise, coordinate and control the day-to-day business in your house within the numa standards and brand requirements
- Inspect cleanliness and maintenance in the allocated units on a daily basis and communicate any issues via internal channels and our housekeeping app
- Coordinate the delivery process of our external suppliers and control our stock inventory
- Collaborate with the rest of the Operations team, our Guest Experience Team and other departments within numa
- Ideate meaningful innovations to help us improve and scale our processes
We encourage you to apply even if you don't think you meet all of the below criteria. We care most that you are excited about the role and our mission, and are willing to learn. Ideally, you have:
- Proven track record of hotel operations preferably from a housekeeping or front office background or apprenticeship
- Structured approach and high ownership
- Eye for detail and and ability to take responsibility
- Engaging personality and team spirit
- Hands-On mentality
- Ability to multitask and keep an overview in a fast paced work environment
- German and English fluency (C1 level) - other languages are a plus
- Drivers License would be a plus
About Our Offer
numa values the diversity of the people it hires and serves. Diversity at our company means fostering a workplace in which individual differences are recognised, appreciated, respected and responded to in ways that fully develop and utilise each person’s talents and strengths. We therefore welcome applications from people of all races, ethnicities, disability statuses, ages, religions, gender identities, and sexual orientations.
- Join an agile work environment with flat hierarchies where your ideas make an impact from the very beginning
- Build your own success story based on what you do well and how you want to grow
- Earn a competitive salary
- Choose the tools you work with from our selection of office equipment and software
- Maintain and improve your mental wellness with a monthly Calm subscription on us
- Elevate your fitness with a free Gympass subscription or monthly gym stipend
- Get to know your internationally diverse team during our events and retreats
- We want you to understand our product so upon your start, you'll get to spend a night at your nearest numa stay!
*For more information on the processing of your personal data, please see our Privacy Notice.