At numa we believe in a much needed simplicity and delight in the traditional hospitality industry, so we’re building a new way. We’re developing innovative technologies to establish and operate a new lifestyle apartment category in the world’s most vibrant neighbourhoods. We build a wholly digital and personalised guest journey without the need for human interaction, a data-driven automated revenue management system, and a platform to automate 80% of hospitality processes. We’re bringing some soul to travel and want you to join us on the journey.
About The Role
In this role you will be responsible for uncovering and handling booking requests and corporate partnerships to generate revenue for our locations. You will have the ability to make a real impact on the business performance whilst shaping your career and gain experience in a fast-evolving industry. You will:
- Solicit and coordinate efforts and initiatives within cross-functional teams including revenue management, sales and operations
- Handle and solicit corporate and group bookings & partnerships by email or phone
- Own ongoing prospecting and proposal processes (pipeline management)
- Support in increasing our current (and growing) structure of corporate clients and partnerships
- Review and qualify booking inquiries to effectively scale potential of each assigned account/segment
We encourage you to apply even if you don't think you meet all of the below criteria. We care most that you are excited about the role and our mission, and are willing to learn. Ideally, you have:
- A (Humble) energetic and engaging personality
- A tenacious and persistent approach through the sales cycle/process
- Excellent written & verbal presentation skills
- 1-2 years experience in Sales or Revenue functions
About Our Offer
numa values the diversity of the people it hires and serves. Diversity at our company means fostering a workplace in which individual differences are recognised, appreciated, respected and responded to in ways that fully develop and utilise each person’s talents and strengths. We therefore welcome applications from people of all races, ethnicities, disability statuses, ages, religions, gender identities, and sexual orientations. *For more information on the processing of your personal data, please see our Privacy Notice.
- Join an agile work environment with flat hierarchies where your ideas make an impact from the very beginning
- Build your own success story based on what you do well and how you want to grow
- Earn a competitive salary
- Make the most of our flexible working hours and work from home flexibility
- Choose the tools you work with from our selection of office equipment and software
- Maintain and improve your mental wellness with a monthly Calm subscription on us
- Elevate your fitness with a free Gympass subscription or monthly gym stipend
- Get to know your internationally diverse team during our events and retreats
- We want you to understand our product so upon your start, you'll get to spend a night at your nearest numa stay!