These GTC apply to all contracts for the rental provision of apartments or rooms ("Unit") for accommodation, which are concluded between numa group GmbH or its respective domestic subsidiaries ("numa") and a customer ("Guest") (together "Parties"), as well as to all further services and deliveries provided by numa ("Accommodation Contract"), unless the Parties have reached an individual agreement.
Any existing general terms and conditions of the guest shall not be recognized and shall only apply in those cases in which this has been previously expressly agreed between the parties.
1. The guest is obligated to treat the provided unit, the furnishings as well as the rooms, facilities and equipment intended for common use with care and to ensure proper ventilation and heating.
2. The guest also undertakes to check the equipment for completeness and fitness for use when moving into the unit and to report any complaints to the accommodation provider without delay.
3. The guest is liable for all damage to the rented unit, the furnishings and the rooms, facilities and equipment intended for common use, which he or his visitors have culpably caused through use contrary to the contract and which is not due to normal wear and tear. The guest must notify numa immediately of any damage to the rented unit.
4. The unit is cleaned regularly by numa. The guest is obliged to grant access to the unit to the service provider commissioned by numa for this purpose. If the cleaning, which is obligatory at certain intervals, is refused by the guest, the guest has to pay a fee of EUR 150.00 to numa. A refusal exists in particular if, despite agreement with the guest, access to the unit for the commissioned service provider is obstructed or refused. Any further compensation for damages due to increased cleaning costs and possible loss of revenue resulting from the fact that the unit cannot be rented out is expressly reserved.
5. Video surveillance of the service providers commissioned by numa by the guest is expressly prohibited. An infringement against this is additionally considered as an obstruction of the access of the unit for the commissioned service provider and thus has a fee in the amount of EUR 150.00 as a consequence. The right is expressly reserved to claim further damages due to any loss of sales resulting from the unit not being able to be rented out as a result.
6. Guests who officially register as living in the unit provided by numa due to a longer stay at the registration office have the obligation to also deregister at the registration office upon departure. A violation of this obligation and the resulting additional workload of numa due to official inquiries will be considered as an obstruction of the operational procedure and will result in a fee of EUR 150,00. Numa expressly reserves the right to claim damages in excess of this amount.